Today started off ok slept in till 7:30 which is great!!! Adrian and I had our morning devotional, ate breakfast, brushed our teeth, changed our clothes AND THEN.......... Adrian just got all the energy of the world!!! He was a very very busy boy today. He thought it would be fun to throw his foam alphabet letters in the toilet, take out all the scrap booking stuff an rip my backgrounds, take off his diaper and pee on the couch, climb on the coffee table, rip the tail off his stuff puppy (FREAKISHLY STRONG!!) not take his naps, wear his food instead of eating it, through a huge tantrum cause he wanted to play in the fridge, find everything that is nearly impossible to find off the floor and try to eat it and then throw another tantrum cause mommy wont let him, pulled out all the movies and he managed to do each little thing in seconds cause I am by his side all day long!! And of course my house is chaotic laundry, dishes,laundry, toys everywhere and did I mention LAUNDRY!! Some days just seem so hard but I love every moment of it..yes my little monster especially..and my loving husband..
Tried to take off pjs and wearing his oatmeal! OH and yes decorated the kitchen floor with a spoon, bowl, half a pancake, and most of the oatmeal..

LUNCH.. nah you cant make me eat I would love to see you try..
4 comments:
Jessica,
I love it. I was laughing the whole way through. You are one very patient woman, i always have told you that. that is a day worth remembering!!!
Isn't it fun being a mom! Never a dull moment. Enjoy the moments because before you know it they will be grown. Take care. Luv ya, JoDean
Oh my! He sounds like fun! I would love to watch him in action. But he is SO adorable!! He and Cole would be crazy together!
Ok girl, There is one rule to blogging...UPDATE. looking forward to it. Love you.
Post a Comment