Oh my goodness Jessica I am so glad I found your blog. Your son is adorable. I loved hearing your laugh in the videos. I miss you. I just read the comment above. Are you living in Germany or just visiting and are you pregnant with number 2??
oh my goodness he is super cute!!! Thats so cool that he does all the animal sounds. I really need to spend some more time with Noah so he can at least say "yes" and "No" right. Hey tell me when you find out what you're havning!
He is so smart! He seems so much older than he really is (and I'm going by what Cole is doing right now). To Cole, every animal makes a horse or dog sound. And he is very adorable!! Wish you were closer so we could visit!!!
Hey Jessica! Thanks for the info no the hives- I still have no idea what the deal is. Are you guys in Germany? That is awesome! Is your husband in the military? Your son is a cutie!
Hi everyone!!! Jesse and I have been married for two years now this November we have a beautiful little boy, Adrian, he is my love and joy! We are living in Yuma,AZ But definetly not staying always new doors and jobs opening for Jesse. I am so ready to settle down and buy our dream home in some sunny area.. well new at this so here I go..........
5 comments:
Oh my gosh we miss you guys so much. I hope you are loving germany. We think of you all the time. Hope the Prego is going ok. Love you guys so much!
Oh my goodness Jessica I am so glad I found your blog. Your son is adorable. I loved hearing your laugh in the videos. I miss you. I just read the comment above. Are you living in Germany or just visiting and are you pregnant with number 2??
oh my goodness he is super cute!!! Thats so cool that he does all the animal sounds. I really need to spend some more time with Noah so he can at least say "yes" and "No" right. Hey tell me when you find out what you're havning!
He is so smart! He seems so much older than he really is (and I'm going by what Cole is doing right now). To Cole, every animal makes a horse or dog sound. And he is very adorable!! Wish you were closer so we could visit!!!
Hey Jessica! Thanks for the info no the hives- I still have no idea what the deal is. Are you guys in Germany? That is awesome! Is your husband in the military? Your son is a cutie!
Post a Comment