
We have been preparing Adrian for the new baby coming in three months, as best as you can prepare an 18 month old baby. I really have been working with him using the potty it really has been pretty easy. I start to see him push and I quickly take him to the potty and sit him down and we have a big celebration when the deed is done, lots of clapping and hugs. He also likes to help with the wiping, he wipes his front as you can see in the pic and then claps, it is too cute. Well we have been doing this potty routine for about a month now and today he actually came up to me and said poopy while holding his behind. I thought ehh what the heck I'll sit him on the toliet and he went and clapped and pointed to the toliet paper that he was ready to be cleaned. Yay for Adrian!!!! Maybe I will only have to change diapers for one baby in three months.
Latley Adrian has really enjoyed his baths. He spends about 45 minutes to an hour in the tub before he is ready to get out. I like this too cause it gives me time to clean the bathroom and fold the laundry while I watch him play.

3 comments:
He is absolutley adorable. And congrats on the potty training!! just stick with it. Its worth it when you are only changing one bum. I can not imagine doing two!!
Oh my gosh!! Jess he is getting so big! and he is so Cute!! I miss you like crazy! How is everything? congrats on your girl! i would love to talk but if you cant you should e-mail me. lemmonhead86@gmail.com. tell Jesse hi form mike and i.
I can't believe it! Bryce isn't even potty trained and he's already three!!! What am I doing wrong?? And congrats on having a girl. That is so awesome!
Post a Comment